13 Μαΐ Θέση Εργασίας Document Control Coordinator στην Archirodon
We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a Document Control Coordinator to join our operations, based in Athens and to act as a champion for the Document Control System across company’s operations and its international site projects.
Role Summary :
You will lead the Document Control Project teams and you will be the focal point of contact for the Document Control System across the Group and site projects.
By this way, you will support the operational and business efficiency.
What you will need to do :
- Set up the Document Control System on new projects and manage it electronically to ensure effective control, distribution, traceability, retrievability and retention of records
- Provide oversight, direction, training and assistance to project teams on Document Control functions and procedures throughout the project lifecycle (engineering, procurement, construction, start-up, commissioning, and close-out phases of the project)
- Audit the accuracy and quality of the workflow process for documentation within the company’’s EDMS to ensure that file systems information is up to date and organized
- Develop, support, and provide instruction and ensure implementation of Document Control work processes and systems
- Review operational and procedural requirement improvement opportunities for Document Control operations.
- Identify opportunities within document management to integrate effective workflow processes
- Support integration of document control strategies between Company and Client to ensure improved work processes
What you will need to have :
- BSc in Librarian studies, Engineering or IT related degree
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in implementing and managing Document Management solutions using various electronic data management systems
- Strong understanding of engineering design and construction operations; at least two (2) years of prior experience in the Engineering & Construction industry;
EPC project experience is considered a definite asset
- Strong familiarity with MS Office; Sharepoint knowledge is a strong asset
- Very good command (written and oral) of the English language
- High mobility and willingness to travel around to international project locations (think Middle East and North Africa to start with), especially in their kick-off stage
You Are Someone Who :
- Displays good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and builds rapport easily
- Can collaborate smoothly cross-functionally; you can build effective and highly collaborative teams
- Possesses strong organisational skills; you can manage time and resources effectively
- Has keen eye for detail
- Is highly-motivated and able to prioritize and work independently
- Is eager to learn and develop themselves personally and professionally
What’s In It For You :
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams within an international leading EPC group that supports impactful for the local communities’ mega infrastructure development projects – literally around the globe – and encompasses a productive and human-centric culture caring for its people and their development!
Για την υποβολή αιτήσεων πατήστε εδώ