28 Ιαν 2nd call for papers for the DDPLS 2022 Conference, May 17-18, 2022
We are pleased to announce the second call for papers for the DDPLS 2022, which will be held online on 17-18 May 2022.
The conference will be free of charge for all the participants and authors.
The aim of this conference is to provide a common platform for librarians, researchers, academicians, leaders, information providers, and policymakers to share their experiences, innovative ideas, and research findings especially on the design and development of public library services.
DDPLS welcomes professionals, researchers, librarians from all over the world to contribute to the service design and developments of public libraries.
The conference is organized by the Iranian Public Libraries Advancement Association, Iranian Sociological Association & the Iran Public Libraries Foundation. The conference language is Persian and English.
The selected English papers will publish in the International Journal of Information Science and Management (IJISM) Scopus Indexed Journal.
Designing Services for Public Libraries
- Service Design Training
- Legal and Managerial Features of Services
- Services for Special Groups
- Designing Outreach Services
- Innovation in Social Services Design
Development of Public Library Services
- Advertising and Marketing Services
- Role & Function of Ethical Values in Service Delivery
- Governance and Service Policy
- Librarians and Services Development
- Development of Services by Advanced Technologies
- Role of Voluntary Activities in Services Development
The deadlines for this conference are as follows:
- Last Date of Full-text Paper Submission: 19 February 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: 11 March 2022
- Last Date of Registration: 10 May 2022
- Conference Date: 17 & 18 May 2022
More details regarding the conference can be found at: https://hamayesh.ipla.ir/en/